Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Playlist VIII

Melancholia overstays its welcome.

1. Be Here Now- Ray La Montagne
2. Riverman- Nick Drake
3. My Body is a Cage(covering Arcade Fire)- Peter Gabriel
4. Made- Greg Weeks
5. Stranger song- Leonard Cohen
6. Spell- Nick Cave & the Bad  Seeds
7. Playground Love- AIR
8. Flume- Bon Iver
9. Too Much- Sufjan Stevens
10.Sweet Dreams- Emily Browning (Sucker Punch Soundtrack)




This just messes with my head. Have you seen Emily Browning? She is tiny. And really non-threatening. I saw her in the terrible, terrible remake of "A Tale of Two Sisters" and I just hated her. This cover really helps me change my mind if not about her acting prowesses but her general appeal. The cover is dark, heavy and just the right amount of seductive. I want to see Sucker Punch just for this. (The rest of the soundtrack is just as amazing)Which I've heard is the only reason you might enjoy the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment