Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

A random long time no see post. And some music.

Intrigue shm-intrigue.

What? I can make up words. Anyway this song arrived in my inbox the other day and it's this interesting mix of sounds. Not in an unpleasant way though. God I'm unable to write anything smart about it. Just go listen to it.



On the other hand, Thao and Mirah's collaboration is too much sound for me. Don't get me wrong. I love Thao. I find her so... funky. Haha. I'm always bobbing my head and hopping around the room when I listen to her. And Mirah's pretty cool. I love "Don't Die in Me" And let's not forget this. But their latest venture together is an unfortunate mess in my head. I'm trying to acquire a taste for it. I know it's possible but I just don't have it in me. I don't usually post songs I don't like or feel 'meh' about but I'm still reserving judgement on this one. And some of my favourite-st songs are the ones that grew on me, that I took time to get to know.



And then the best news in years. New Bon Iver album. New song:



I can't be objective about this so not offering my usually, highly valid and credible critique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment