Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Must watch

*before next year*




A Clockwork Orange- N and I tried watching this years ago and after 15 minutes of cringing we switched it off. But it's supposed to be one of the greats so I want to watch it.

* Irma Vep-I LOVE Maggie Cheung and the synopsis on IMDB sounds wacky!

* The Uninvited- I really want to see if this does any justice to the original Janghwa, Hongryeon (a.k.a Tale of two Sisters)-I don't have very high hopes but I'm open to being contradicted.

* JFK-I managed to get a dvd of this film when I was in Delhi and the stupid thing didn't work.

* The 3 other documentaries on Kabir-Chalo Hamara Des, Kabira Khada Hain Bazaar Mein, Koi Sunta Hai, (as part of The Kabir Project) by Shabnam Virmani.(I loved Had-Anhad) Okay the likelihood of me getting my hands on these before the year end is unlikely. Still I'm going to put it up on my must watch just to remind me.




* 500 days of Summer- It just looks refreshing.


* Whip it- Ellen Page!

* Kaminey- Okay Shahid Kapur looks really hot. And I love Vishal Bharadwaj.

Addition: Taking Woodstock- How far will they mess this up? How much will they refer to Wadleigh's Woodstock? I am very curious.But I have faith in Ang Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment