Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Things to say. To people I love.

1- I love how you cut to the point. Even if when you cut it hurts. We should talk more or we should just sit-either way, the world makes a little more sense when we spend more time together. Probably because alone, we don't make much sense you and I. See how I am not making sense now?

2- I love that whenever you call I can hear you smile. I don't think you realise that I listen more to that smile than anything you actually say.

3-I love how we pick up from where we leave off. I love your cackle. You're such a goof and with you I'm goofier. And, I miss her almost as much as you do. Only almost.

4- You're like a breeze or like wet mud-so pleasant. And that might not sound like much. But it is. It's just enough.

5- I think you should get your butt back to this side of the world and just call me. I think you should share some of that happiness. You shared enough of your depression. And my poetry misses you.

6- I love that you're always there on my gtalk. What I don't love- that we don't talk as often because of this.

7- I wish you would brighten up a little. Heck(who says heck??) I wish I would. But I try. I try, so please just try. I think we need to be braver.

8-Life isn't that hard. Or it is. No wait it is. I'm sorry... it is.

9- We're going to have sooo much fun. I hope I don't ruin it.

10-I am your hydra you are my panda. This is not cryptic enough but neither are we. Thank god!

11-

12- I love that you're the only person who'll read this and bother to ask me who is who. I love that you bother.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's such a cute post I've come across off-late! By the way, who is it? ;)

    ReplyDelete