Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Reading list

I MUST, I must finish these before the next year. That's only 3 months away okay???



Of Love And Other Demons
Have to finish this. It is so hard to put down but work has been crazy and the only time I am getting is when I am on the bus.Besides, I will never forgive myself if the only Marquez I can say I have finished is Chronicle Of A Death Foretold.
*wince*



Cats Eye
I love Atwood. I could barely get through her short stories though so I'm hoping this one is good. Besides, it sounds all dark and gloomy so that makes me very happy.







Just Give Me a Cool Drink of Water 'Fore I Die
Okay I picked this up at random in Blossom the other day, flipped through it for like 5 minutes before deciding to buy it.5 minutes, that's all it took. So good. I've already read a couple but I'm yet to savour.

No comments:

Post a Comment