Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Playlist V



So happy that they won at the Grammy's!! Though when you think about how irrelevant the Grammy's have become it really shouldn't make a difference. Still, it's quite an acheivment considering that they beat out Katy Perry and some band called Lady Antebellum (ya that's the name). I'm not kidding though, when I say it's an acheivment. After all, when has indie music ever been able to combat the all pervasive (read invasive) nature of pop music? Not that I have anything against pop music. But are you really going to remember Katy Perry for her music ten years down the line? I'm probably going to remember her for having a Hindu (bet they pronounced it hind-ooo) wedding in India for no apparent reason other than you know, India is like, so spirtual! I'm not even going to address the presence of Lady Antebellum- I'm unable to process anything past their ridiculous name.



The quality is weird but I love this song. And Skins! The series showcases some great music.



LOVE his voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment